OGC Beer Biscuts
For 8-12 Servings
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup cold butter, cut in cubes
1 cup Monkey Trail Pale Ale
1 tbsp sugar (optional, reduce or skip if you do not want sweet biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a mixer combine all the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add the cold, cubed stick of butter and mix until the butter is broken down into small pieces and the mixture resembles cornmeal.
- Add the Monkey Trail Pale Ale and mix. Stop as soon as the mixture clumps and sticks to the side of the food processor bowl.
- Use a large cookie scoop or two spoons to drop beer biscuit mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the biscuits turn golden (about 15 minutes) in the lower half of the oven.
Try adding some cheddar cheese for some beer n cheddar biscuits!